Architecture featured

Beauty of Binondo-Escolta

9:20 AMHannah Dacanay

Been exploring Manila recently but I've never explored it in its busiest streets. Maybe just passing by them through the car. However, I realized that you won't be able to grasp the beauty of a place unless you really walk and interact with the community. Here's my visit around Binondo Escolta.

BINONDO CHURCH


CHINATOWN ARCH
EL HOGAR

SOME BUSINESS ESTABLISHMENTS

CAPITOL THEATER

FIRST UNITED BUILDING

REGINA BUILDING

These are some of those main attractions in Binondo. You can just imagine the grandeur of the place back then.


This is a rentable Office room located inside the First United Building. You can rent the whole room per hour basis (if I have not mistaken...feel free to correct me). If you needed a peaceful and quiet working space within Escolta then I suggest you go to this place. Besides, if you are an OOTD wannabe like me this is surely an IG-worthy room to shoot. :)



Binondo was once the center of business because of the Chinese merchants who flocked in this area for trade and business. Knowing also that Binondo is beside Pasig River, that was once used as a path for trade.

Hope you like my little photo tour. :) No ootd pics for this one. It was just a quick visit here and besides, I was wearing my uniform when I went here with my classmates. Rest assured there will be ootd pictures in the next posts to come! <3 Stay tuned!

©All rights reserved | Hannah Dacanay | The Musings of a Creative Blogger 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Contact Form